Freshly Posted Job at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Assist in the execution and implementation of all high value events and sponsorship activities targeted at the High Value segment.
- Assist in identification, assessment and evaluation of potential sponsorship properties.
- Participate in identifying appropriate opportunities that can be leveraged on to promote and market products and services to High value customers
- Ensure that all High value sponsorship requests are logged and communicated timely to the Manager, High Value Sponsorship and Events.
- Liaise with the relevant agencies to ensure effective execution of all sponsorship activities geared towards enhancing Etisalat's brand image and visibility with regards to the high value customers
- Maintain and update a record of sponsorship investments and rejections.
- Provide support in engaging and managing relevant streams and units for activation requirements ensuring synergy in communication and all deliverables.
- Support the end-to-end planning, management and support of events and activations for sponsorship properties in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Assist in the management of end-to-end of all digital applications and platforms for all high value sponsorship properties.Perform any other duties as advised by the Manager, High Value Sponsorship and events.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One (1) year post-NYSC work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- Coordinating and organising skills
- Must be creative and proactive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,Powerpoint)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Facilitators at ITPLUS
- Direct Sales Agents (DSA) at Innovectives Limited
- Gratuate Trainee Network/System Engineers at LUMENAVE International Limited
- Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor at Biswal Limited
- Accountant at Tek Experts
- Sharepoint Developers at Signal Alliance Limited
- IT Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Information Technology Roles at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)