- Establish Transformation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and manage Transformation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Transformation Projects' budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Transformation delivery process.
- Document the Transformation process and provide the operation procedure for the transformed technology system and perform knowledge transfer to operation team.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery (including technology) across all offerings - drive definition of, and protect, delivery (including technology) strategies and standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical "know-how" (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving and presentation skills
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITIL etc are advantage
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.