- Subscribe to our real-time, personalized and free notification. Learn More
Job Opportunity at Gulf Treasures Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Gulf Treasures Limited
As one of the fastest growing Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria, Gulf Treasures Limited through years of experiences has gained innovative ways of meeting our customers’ need, this is one reason we don't negotiate their total satisfaction.
In the downstream section, we take a leading role in importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with exploration and manufacturing in view, our service adjudge with international standards paying strict attention to the finest details on environmental, health and safety.
- Provides operational best practices for managing cost, reliability, environmental and business process initiatives while ensuring organisational compliance to Company policies and procedures and local regulations.
- Identify and recommend vehicle specifications for all classes of vehicles used by the company.
- Provide supports, advise, and make recommendations to Management on the procurement of new vehicles with approved vendors in accordance with established specifications and policy.
- Conducts life cycle analysis of each vehicle class as input for corporate benchmarking and development of technical specifications.
- Supervise and advise on the development and management of fleet databases by compiling and reporting fleet related information on vehicle inventory levels, trends. usage, fuel/maintenance/repair expenses, overall analysis of vehicle expenses, and identifying opportunities for increasing service delivery quality and efficiency.
- Provide leadership, development and mentoring to the Transportation Section staff.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a university is ESSENTIAL.
- Minimum of 5 years' vehicle fleet management experience, with at least 2 years at a managerial level, and preferably within industries related to oil & gas, refining or chemicals.
- Very good understanding and experience of all aspects of the industry, including trucks and mass transport safety standards and specifications, acquisitions and lease agreement negotiations, legal, financing, quality management, vehicle technology, maintenance and trends, and tools for management and analysis.
- Good planning, interpretive, constructive thinking skills and requires strong influencing and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should please send CV's not later than two weeks from date of publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gulf Treasures LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Enginners at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Marketing and Communications Director at Jagal Group
- Operations Officer at Bloffin General Merchant Limited jobs in Nigeria Bloffin General Merchant Limited