Careers in a Reputable Pharmaceutical Distribution Company
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are the foremost distribution company in the Pharmaceutical industry Nigeria. We have the following vacancies in Nigeria:
The purpose of the job is to educate new and existing patients on company Pharmaceutical products. They are also responsible for promoting educational service to selected customers and related healthcare professionals. Other relationships are to be maintained with NN Sales representatives & GP's, physicians, pharmacists, other Patient Educators & related customers
Qualifications and skills required
- Candidate should hold a Medical Qualification/Nursing Degree or Diploma/Relevant healthcare degree or diploma.
- He/she should also be computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Finally a strong candidate must have good effective communication skills.
- In addition to these, the candidate should have additional skills such as educational/teaching/counselling/diabetes related skills, possess team work, collaborative and results oriented skills.
- Must be able to persevere and be empathetic with attention to quality and detail, Customer focus, listening skills, planning, prioritizing, organizational skills and time management. Decision making, problem solving ability as well as influencing,
- Interpersonal and persuasive skills are very relevant to succeed on this role.
- As a Diabetic Nurse educator, continuous self-education and development to maintain high level of competency and also the capability to evaluate effectiveness of the learning that is done will be a key performance indicator.
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to email@example.com Deadline: 30th April, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited