NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG’s Vessels.
Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.
Location: BONNY ISLAND
The appointee will be required to provide airstrip operations and third-party/regulatory interface for NLNG specifically, the Finima Airstrip and Bonny RA Heliport in a manner compliant with all aviation safety and operations standards to ensure NLNG's operations is supported with air travel as required to meet business objectives.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- To direct Airstrip Operations covering but not limited to Air Traffic Control, Travel Management, Ground Operations, etc., at the Finima Airstrip and Bonny RA Heliport to ensure that the facility is available for take-off and landing of Company leased oircrcfts for NLNG's business at various locations as required.
- To drive Airstrip Facility Management including but not limited to ensuring the operationalization of the airfield maintenance program covering maintenance of airstrip & heliport facilities including buildings, installed airfield equipment and landscape; cleaning, ingress control, etc. at the Finima Airstrip and Bonny RA Heliport to ensure continued validity of License-To-Operate (LTO) and that the facility is available for toke-off and landing of Company leased aircrafts for NLNG's business at various locations as required.
- To support liaison with Finima Airstrip Facility Partner to ensure that the co-shoring MOU and Operating Agreement between the parties remains operationalized at all times; eliminating any potential for loss of Finima Airstrip License-To-Operate (LTO) and thereby ensuring continuous availability of the Finima Airstrip to the parties.
- To operofionolize and maintain third-party Finima Airstrip Facility usage agreements to optimize facility usage and enhance cost recovery in a manner that will not undermine availability of facility for NLNG's business.
- To maintain the interface between NLNG and the Nigerian Aviation Regulatory Agencies that provide services and/or
- oversight for the operation of the Finirno Airstrip and RA Heliport such as NCAA, NAMA, FAAN, etc., to ensure that services and/or oversight assurance activities for the facilities are continuously provided to retain the LTO.
- To monitor and verify the development and maintenance of Applicable Competency Assurance Programs implemented by the respective Airstrip Service Providers in line with NLNG's Aviation Standards and all other applicable Regulatory Requirements, for Airfield Operations Personnel to ensure that they remain competent and certified thereby maintaining the LTO of Finima Airstrip and RA Helipad and continuous availability of the facilities to support NLNG's business needs.
- To plan and support the execution of Finima Airstrip and RA Heliport assurance as required by regulation, shareholders
- and Company at agreed intervals to ensu're that the facilities and operations continue to comply with regulations required to retain LTO and drive continuous improvement in service and operations.
- Identify, document, assess, control and mitigate the HSE Risks Associated with Airstrip Operations and support activities including development and review of HSE Case Major Risk Analysis (Bowtie) to safeguard aperations personnel, passengers and the general public.
The right candidate should:
- Possess a University degree.
- Be a Licensed Aircraft Engineer or possess Airline Transport Pilot License.
- Have a minimum of 8 - 10 years aviation experience, out of which 3 years should have been spent in required function in a reputable organization, preferably an Oil and Gas Company.
- Be not more than 45 years old as at 31st December, 2015.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should:
A. Go to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on "Careers"
C. Scroll down and click on "Job Application Portal"
D. Click on the position to access its details and Apply.
Only shortlisted condidates will be contacted. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s). This vacancy closes 2 weeks from the date of this publication.