Job at Eleganza Industrial City Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Eleganza Industries Ltd
A leading manufacturing outfit based in Lagos requires the services of highly qualified Expatriates/Nigerians; competent, experienced and result-oriented candidates to fill existing senior vacancies for newly established Production line.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Plan, direct and implement Production strategies and programs to achieve organizational set goals.
- The applicants must be graduates with specialty in drawings, design, diagrams, specifications, installing and maintaining of air conditioning equipment;
- The applicants must be able to handle new Projects in the plants and also commission new projects.
- The applicant must have good Knowledge of principles and practices of Air Conditioner Productions
- The applicants should be able to handle complete f$lant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, and Logistics,
- At least 8 years working experience with demonstrated track record of production and processes,
- A graduate of Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline with Diploma in Refrigeration & Air conditioning
- The applicants must be able to operate withoutsupervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications with detailed resume and recent passport size photograph to:
P. O. Box 50175,
Or Through Electronics mail: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eleganza Industries LtdSimilar Jobs
- Senior Security Job Vacancy at British American Tobacco
- Latest Job Openings at a Manufacturing Group of Companies - Sales Force Consulting
- Career Opportunities at Promasidor
- Sales Vacancy at IFFCO
- Jobs at Fareast Mercantile Co. Limited
- Procurement Role at Fan Milk Plc.
- Chief Executive Officer at a Leading FMCG Company
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)