Job Vacancy at International Distillers Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 20 May, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at International Distillers Limi
International Distillers Limited - We produce and market top quality beverages at a purpose built distillery located on the Sagamu road, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. Our products are available in West African sub-region. We have a network of highly mobile salesmen and executives based at our various depots and an array of distributors, spread all over the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Maintenance of all required reports in an organized file system for future retrieval as needed
- Responsible for performing the collection of all accounts receivable
- Verify and manage all payable
- Perform daily cash receipts deposits, expenses and reports.
- Assist with administering payroll, staff expense claims and maintaining petty cash for the office.
- Organization an tracking of purchase orders and invoices and preparation of monthly and annual budgets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Distillers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Depot Accountant at a Sanitary Product Manufacturing Company - Wemy Industries Limited
- Legal Counsel, CEMAC at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark