Vacancies at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
At Zercom systems, we offer the highest levels of experience, professionalism and integrity as well as certified expertise in virtually all computing systems and products to solve even the most challenging needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Zercom is seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS, design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass, jQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Good with designing wireframe designs before coding to HTML
- Very good with Photoshop and related design tools
- Very good with graphics designs
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus but not required.
- 3+ years of front end web development experience
- Basic Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Good Knowledge of graphics
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required.
go to method of application »
- The primary job responsibility for the web developer position is to provide PHP programming and functionality for a variety of
- consumer-related websites and web-based applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a OND/HND/BA/B.Sc in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks or Photoshop in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
- Skills in e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP , and internet security are also important.
- Ability to use PHP frameworks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela
- Software Developer at SimplePay
- PHP Programmers at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited