Job at Culminate Consulting
Posted on: 16 April, 2015
Deadline: 28 April, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm specializing in recruiting, training and consulting. We have been mandated by our client a leading asset management/ Stock Broking firm and also a member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange to recruit in the capacity below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Buy and sell stocks and bonds for individual investors, pension fund managers, bankers and companies.
- Conduct studies on financial sources, stock and bond reports, corporate annual reports, economic trend reports and other materials to extrapolate investment trend analysis.
- Identify investment opportunities from market and behavior of publicly quoted companies.
- Analyze portfolios of investor clients to determine whether to dispose certain stocks and take positions in more promising ones.
- Conceptualize and launch diverse classes of investment asset products
- Financial Advisory Services
- Asset management for High Net-worth Individuals (HNI) and Financial Institutions.
Education and Qualifications
- A Sound Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting or a related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience with at least 3 years in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Authorized Dealing Clerk of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Must be an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Stock-Brokers.
- Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must have an impeccable character and integrity
- Must have a sound knowledge of all investments products.
- Must have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and risk management.
- Must have an analytical mind in studying financial data to identify investment opportunities.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and government financial agencies.
- Must have a firm ethical grounding not to engage in bogus brokering deals.
- Must have the confidence and moral rectitude to disclose the real score in advising clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Culminate ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Universal Careers
- Finance Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at HReade Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria