Think you are up to the challenge of VCE? Globally we are experiencing growth that has exceeded all expectations. Not surprising when you consider that we are the people driving the future of Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is in a better position for success than VCE. It’s time to take your career to the next level and join a collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure. It’s time to take your career to the Cloud.
Our company was formed by Cisco, EMC and VMware with investments from Intel. It’s a combination that has led to explosive growth with our best still yet to come.
VCE is in growth phase, and has the benefit of a start-up environment, in-demand enterprise technology solutions and stable, blue-chip parents. As such we require individuals with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude who will relish the opportunity to work in what may be in the near term, a highly unstructured and fast moving environment.
This rapidly growing organization is in need of a highly motivated individual who looks forward to doing whatever it takes to help us grow our business to consistently meet goals, hit quotas, and beat the competition.
The Sr. vAccount Manager s’ role is to identify, engage and close target clients, becoming a trusted advisor and the principle commercial point of contact. Due to the complexity of the environment, key relationships will be needed to be nurtured at multiple points within client organizations, VCE’s commercial and technology teams, as well as other participants within the VCE project group – VMware, Cisco, EMC and external SI Partners.
The Sr. vAccount Manager will work closely with a ‘partnered’ vArchitect to build and maintain strategic relationships within nominated target clients, sectors and geographies.
* Provide value to the field sales team in the area of VCE strategy, offerings, sales, delivery capability overall performance and execution of the VCE business plan. Guides practice and field sales to effectively position solution and provide overall governance review and approval for new business opportunities. Ensure the field understands, applies, and executes upon the offering standards. Global Practice liaison to review and make recommendations to approve binding contracts with partners and customers
* A senior services professional who has demonstrated an ability to lead based on experience, knowledge, passion and competence. Works closely with Group sales and VCE delivery teams to assist in opportunity qualification, development process for prospective clients to include requests for information, proposal and presentation development, as well as developing and maintaining sales content for use in business development activities.
* Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with VCE standards. Builds and maintains relationships with various VCE organizations to further influence and create issue resolution in order to facilitate viability of overall Practice
* Facilitate the development of value propositions to include; creating content and graphical concepts and ensuring that all projects meet deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and quality. Responsible for overall service design, delivery models, service level agreements, and cost structure. Participate in lead qualification process by working with the Sales lead and pursuit team lead throughout the process. Serve as the content, review and approval liaison for VCE inclusive of the development of service offering material, develop and maintain core capabilities presentations, account write-ups, and best- of-breed solution offerings.
* Provides direct support to sales efforts by incorporating both client-related and operational support. Develops Service and Product Utility cost models, manages change control process, oversees, coordinates and finalizes proposal content. Participates or leads client proposal presentations.
* Delivers presentations to executive level clients and Sr. Leadership. Thoroughly understands and articulates VCE technical direction, capabilities and business solution to clients. Continuously improve knowledge of VCE capabilities its business partners, and competitors. Study customer requirements; identify trends and present future opportunities to leadership. Work creatively on complex problems, and possess outstanding communication skills that are complemented by presence and judgment.
* Ensures value proposition meets the customer's requirement and can be delivered within the proposed scope. Responsible for overseeing highly complex projects, participates and may lead a specific portion of the Sales responses to clients, such as financial or technical detail, and defines the services provided by supporting business units.
* Responsible for account and/industry analysis, complex problem resolution, and communications between client, Sales and VCE management. Designs, develops and delivers reports to senior leaders and executive level clients. Leads complex Sales support and business development projects as needed. Works with business unit leaders to design, develop, package and communicate the services that an account or business unit performs and can deliver to clients. Identifies, evaluates, recruits and manages resources to meet proposal budgets and cost projections.
* Proven track record in high-value enterprise technology deal management with additional territorial responsibility.
* Commercially and financially credible - able to express value propositions and cost benefits.
* Charismatic with strong leadership skills - able to influence, motivate and direct a workgroup/virtual team.
* Technical aptitude - capable of comprehending and communicating technology concepts.
* Excellent communication skills - fluent spoken and written English is a prerequisite, additional languages an asset.
* Process oriented - able to prioritize projects and deliverables.
* Self motivated, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
* Business expertise in relevant technologies/services - Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Networking Solutions, Data Centers, Storage, Compute/Server, Managed Hosting Services, Software-as-a-Service/SaaS, Platform-as-a-Service/PaaS, Automation Systems/Tools.
If you think you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of VCE, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader. We will give you the chance to learn more and accomplish more, faster than you ever thought possible. The Cloud is waiting. What are you waiting for?
At VCE we recognize the importance of reflecting the world's diversity within our workforce and we are committed to supporting equal employment opportunity. Make no mistake; diversity is a way of life at VCE.
To apply to this position, click here