Our client, the leading provider of strategic communications advice and support in Nigeria, is now seeking to strengthen its executive leadership team through the appointment of a seasoned executive as:
Reporting to the Chairman, you will be expected to provide day to day direction to the organization.
In this capacity, you shall be expected to:
- Develop and implement business strategy in line with the agency’s shared vision and values
- Formulate and recommend the priority issues the agency should focus on and articulate the role the agency will play in meeting those needs
- Provide hands-on leadership in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management
- Ensure the smooth running of the agency and shape her continuing success
- Degree-qualified, an MBA/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage; minimum of ten years’ post-graduation management experience in a reputable marketing communications/advertising agency
- Strong strategic planning and implementation skills; excellent leadership, managerial and interpersonal skills, coupled with an open-minded approach to problem solving
- Already operating at senior management level with an appreciation for what it takes to integrate various functions at general management level
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead teams to achieve the best results for clients
- A clear vision of the future of reputation management in the digital age
Method of Application
This position offers exciting opportunities to a talented and skillful business leader prepared to take on the mantle of leadership in one of the country’s foremost strategic communications firms. An attractive remuneration package that includes a performance-related bonus, and official car and driver, awaits the right candidate.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and resume direct to the
Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited, 9B Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street,
Harmony Enclave Adeniyi Jones Ikeja,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.