Job Vacancy at Arbico Plc
Posted on: 14 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors:
Vacancy exists in Arbico Plc. for the position of a Technical Procurement Officer.
- Suitable candidate must possess a first degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Industrial Engineering or related engineering field
- Plus 3 years working experience in construction or logistic firm.
- She/he must have good knowledge of company’s mechanical and technical products as well as sourcing for suppliers for heavy duty and light duty equipment spare parts.
Method of Application
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job title as subject of your mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arbico PlcSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Oscar Temple
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cargo Logistics Operations Controller at MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Site Engineer at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Project Architects at Efficacy Construction Company
- Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Plumber Technician at Central Realties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at CSA Building Materials