Job Vacancy at Arbico Plc
Posted on: 14 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Arbico Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Arbico’s services include pre-construction, general contracting, design-build, construction management and construction services in the following sectors:
Vacancy exists in Arbico Plc. for the position of a Technical Procurement Officer.
- Suitable candidate must possess a first degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Industrial Engineering or related engineering field
- Plus 3 years working experience in construction or logistic firm.
- She/he must have good knowledge of company’s mechanical and technical products as well as sourcing for suppliers for heavy duty and light duty equipment spare parts.
Method of Application
Please send CV to email@example.com quoting job title as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arbico PlcSimilar Jobs
- HR Administrator at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Facility Management & Maintenance at Max-Migold Limited
- Latest Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Assistant Civil /Highway Engineer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Head of stores at ARBICO Plc
- Drivers at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Latest Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Business Development Officer at Urban Dice Designs