Vacancies in a Leading Nigerian Solar Energy and Inverter Company
Posted on: 14 April, 2015
Deadline: 1 May, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Interesting career opportunities are available in a leading Nigerian solar energy and inverter company with international affiliations for Team Leader, Solar Engineers, Solar Technicians. Installers, Trainees, and Customer Service Officers.
- Team Leader,
- Solar Engineers,
- Solar Technicians,
- Installers, Trainees, and
- Customer Service Officers.
- Minimum qualification for Team Leaders and Engineers is BSc or HND Electrical/Electronics, with over 5 years' experience in design, installation and project management. Master's degree in the field of Renewable Energy will be an advantage.
- Minimum qualification for Technicians/lnstallers is OND Electrical/Electronics, with minimum 1-2 years' experience.
- Qualified customer service officers must have HND with 1-2 years customer service, sales or marketing experience.
Method of Application
Age range for all positions is 20-35 years. Please send your CV with application letter to: email@example.com before May 1st, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Princeton Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited
- Sales Engineers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Representatives at HMD Nigeria