Vacancies in a Leading Nigerian Solar Energy and Inverter Company
Posted on: 14 April, 2015
Deadline: 1 May, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Interesting career opportunities are available in a leading Nigerian solar energy and inverter company with international affiliations for Team Leader, Solar Engineers, Solar Technicians. Installers, Trainees, and Customer Service Officers.
- Team Leader,
- Solar Engineers,
- Solar Technicians,
- Installers, Trainees, and
- Customer Service Officers.
- Minimum qualification for Team Leaders and Engineers is BSc or HND Electrical/Electronics, with over 5 years' experience in design, installation and project management. Master's degree in the field of Renewable Energy will be an advantage.
- Minimum qualification for Technicians/lnstallers is OND Electrical/Electronics, with minimum 1-2 years' experience.
- Qualified customer service officers must have HND with 1-2 years customer service, sales or marketing experience.
Method of Application
Age range for all positions is 20-35 years. Please send your CV with application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE