Vacancies in a Leading Nigerian Solar Energy and Inverter Company
Posted on: 14 April, 2015
Deadline: 1 May, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Interesting career opportunities are available in a leading Nigerian solar energy and inverter company with international affiliations for Team Leader, Solar Engineers, Solar Technicians. Installers, Trainees, and Customer Service Officers.
- Team Leader,
- Solar Engineers,
- Solar Technicians,
- Installers, Trainees, and
- Customer Service Officers.
- Minimum qualification for Team Leaders and Engineers is BSc or HND Electrical/Electronics, with over 5 years' experience in design, installation and project management. Master's degree in the field of Renewable Energy will be an advantage.
- Minimum qualification for Technicians/lnstallers is OND Electrical/Electronics, with minimum 1-2 years' experience.
- Qualified customer service officers must have HND with 1-2 years customer service, sales or marketing experience.
Method of Application
Age range for all positions is 20-35 years. Please send your CV with application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales/Business Relations Officers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Senior Corrossion Engineers at an Oil and Gas Company - Voke Engineering Services Limited
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs