Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting to: The Managing Director
- Principal Accountabilities
- Office Admin
- To provide financial accounting support to the entire operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- General: Reconcile all financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Handle daily disbursement of petty cash.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Tax and Audit Liaison / management:
- Compute taxes, tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
Key Performance Objectives and Indicators INDICATORS
- Relevance towards the overall success of the business
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Speed in service delivery
- Adherence to instructions
- Cost effectiveness
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Team play
- Interpersonal Relations
- Work Guide and References Company Handbook
- Divisional processes and Procedures
Minimum Academic Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting and must be a member of ICAN
- Experience: 2-3 Years minimum Experience
Competencies Required Skills
- Attention to Detail (Data Entry Management), Deadline-Oriented
- Time Management
- General Math Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of accounting packages (e.g sage, peach tree etc) would be an added advantage
- Attitude: Honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: HR@teclab-ng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale