Vacancies at Schubbs Dental Clinics
Posted on: 24 January, 2012
Deadline: 7 February, 2012
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A modern and rapidly Dental practice with branches in Apapa and Ikoyi requires the following staff for immediate employment:
Must be a qualified dentist with a passion for dentistry, personable, fluent in English and willing to learn.
Applicant must be a qualified Orthodontist and licensed to practice, not older than 40 years with at least 5 years post fellowship experience.
Responsible, personable and fluent in English
The applicant must possess a BSc or HND in Accounting and be ACA or ACCA certified. Profiency in IT and use of Peachtree Accounting Software is required. Should be versatile in accounting analysis and be a person of integrity who can cope well under pressure.
4. Front Desk Officers/Administrative Assistants
Applicants must be graduates and fluent in English. They should be enthusiastic, personable and able to work under pressure. Must be willing to learn and computer skills will be an advantage.
5. Dental Surgery Assistants
The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of School Certificate. Must be pleasant, hardworking and fluent in the english language. A DSA qualification and/or working experience may be an advantage.
Remunerations are attractive.
Method of Application
All applications should include a handwritten application letter, CV and copies of all Academic Certificates including O'Level Certificate and a passport photograph and must be sent within 2 weeks of this publication to:
5 Douala Road,
P. O. Box 3937, Apapa,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Call Centre Agents at Reel Staffing Limited
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)