Our client requires an energetic Marketing Assistant with a degree in Marketing or similar in Business and some
experience in the Marketing field is urgently required for the vibrant and fast paced Retail (Shopping Mall) environment.
This candidate will assist the Marketing Manager who manages the Shopping Mall with day to day Marketing, Administrative and budgetary activities. The ability to multitask and work to deadlines in a busy pressurized environment is critical.
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS BASED IN KANO. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO RELOCATE TO KANO, DO NOT APPLY!
General duties include:
- Assist with event co-ordination (oversee plans and budgets, liaise with suppliers);
- Maintain relationships with tenants;
- Monitor exhibitors who must conform to required standards;
- Assist with themarketing report and marketing budget;
- oversee briefs to advertising and PR agencies;
- Approve creative work and schedules of agencies and promotional companies;
- Assist with the compilation and quality control of newsletters to tenants and press releases;
- Attend to center queries and complaints when relevant;
- Play a networking and PR role at functions and meetings;
- Assist with negotiating of sponsorships and rates;
- Approval of invoices and creditors to be paid.
- Applicants must have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be highly numerate and computer literate;
- Previous events management experience would be advantageous;
- Strong people and negotiating skills are a must.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here