Our client, requires a Marketing Manager to work in shopping center marketing or the events industry. An understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotion, community relations, public relations and sponsorship would be advantageous. To assist with the brand guardianship of the mall and related sub
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS BASED IN KANO. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO RELOCATE TO KANO, DO NOT APPLY!
• Co-ordinate retailer newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums
• Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to center management – areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issue’s
• Develop individual marketing campaigns for retailers as required
• Assess the effectiveness of the mall's website and implement content improvements and new features to meet on-line objectives.
• Manage and develop the e-newsletters from the website as required
• Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions
• Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which includes managing the internal guest literature package, which includes up-dating mall guides, directory boards and general guest services literature
• Management of the Gift Card program and any loyalty card programs that are implemented Consumer PR
• Day to day responsibility for all consumer PR, liaison with PR agency, head office PR and Corporate Comms team as well as other stakeholders
• Work effectively with internal departments (esp. leasing, specialty leasing, sub-brands and guest services to ensure optimum business effectiveness and information is communicated around the business units – new store openings, launches, events, changes to procedures, staff newsletters.
• Assist in preparing the annualMarketing Plan, and ensuring that marketing objectives are achieved, measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
• Develop and implement ATL and BTL marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve sales targets, from creative brief through to analysis and recommendations.
• Budget management of campaigns in line with overall marketing budget
• ROI analysis required on each promotion and fed back to business
• Support Marketing Manager with annual Research plan and requirements B-2-B Relationships
•Work closely with all agencies to develop yearly media plan and ensure timely and top-class
Job Description – Shopping Mall Marketing Manager:
• implementation of all marketing communications.
• Develop and manage relationships with retailers, head office, suppliers, retained agencies – ensuring cost efficiencies and brand guardianship is achieved at all times.
• Degree qualified with 3 years retail, consumer, leisure or hospitality marketing experience
• Commercial acumen
• Understanding of retail marketing in particular the drivers of shopping
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing/business or other appropriate discipline
• Project Management
• Budget Management
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills – team approach
• Ability to work to deadlines and stay calm in pressure environment
To apply for this position, click here