Executive Assistant To MD at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 13 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this web site will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
Executive Assistant to MD
Reports to: MD
Overall Objective: To assist the MD / Senior Management in administrative and any other duties.
Scope of Activities
- Manage the MD's office in all administrative aspects
- Manage MD’s schedule
- Provide management with inputs on reports, research data, operations issues etc
- Provide personal assistance to the MD
Key Result Areas:
- Provide assistance to the MD in all administrative capacities.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Co-ordinate and schedule meetings, record minutes and follow up on action points.
- Personal Assistance.
- Preparation and analysis of management reports.
- Liaise with departmental and corporate teams, external organizations, clients and vendors on behalf of management.
- Preparation of presentations and report analysis for meetings with customers, Company global offices and management meetings.
- Assist with regulatory processes for orientation and relocation of Expat staff.
- Assist other members of the Executive Management team when needed.
- Create and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Distributing emails and other correspondence often on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out specific research and presenting findings.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets; managing personal finances.
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- Being involved in decision - making processes.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills, negotiation and decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure.
- Good attention to detail with high importance placed on accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Flexible in manner of working and willingness to adapt and learn.
- Capable of handling multiple roles.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
- Expected years of experience: Minimum 2 years experience.
- Educational Qualifications Graduate: Post Graduation qualification preferred.
Method of Application
To apply, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners
- Procurement and Contracts Manager at Lohi Consulting
- Entry-Level Business Research Officer at TQ Consulting