Finance Vacancy at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 12 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized accounting engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification is a must.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CV's stating "April 2015-Experienced Accountant" as subject of the email and the mail should summarise how you best fit for the position to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Manager - Payroll Lending at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- CitiBank Nigeria Recruiting for Unit Head, Local Corporates
- Compliance Officer at Gruene Capital Limited - Greengates Group Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head of Digital Channels & Ecosystems at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Treasury and Investment at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc