An exciting opportunity has arisen for a current/ future graduate, with the Digital Media skills (listed below), to join our growing company, Mamalette.
Mamalette is a platform for mothers and mothers-to-be to share their experiences and have their problems solved. At the moment, our users get to interact on our online and social media platforms.
We create relevant, rewarding and entertaining content and experiences that people want to engage with and share, hence we are looking for someone who is ambitious, fun, with a keen eye for detail, someone confident and imaginative to come up with unique ideas.
With the opportunity to work across a range of roles, this role could offer you a fantastic foundation to begin your media career.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for writing original content for our online and social media platforms. This will include writing articles, reviews, blogs and other forms of online content.
• Your role will also involve being able to drive the success of our various platforms, analysing our traffic and making judgments as to how to improve them, before updating them and creating new content. (website, e-mail, newsletter, blog, social media).
• Executing work based on SEO best practice
• Brainstorming ideas for content development
• Communicating with clients
• Managing our community of mothers and mothers-to-be
• Attending and helping to organize and coordinate events
We are looking for someone with excellent English language writing skills and strong attention to detail
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• A creative individual with good interpersonal skills
• The ability to work towards tight deadlines- someone with excellent time management and organisational skills
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Design skills (e.g. knowledge of photoshop, InDesign) ( You will be able to learn on the job).
You will need to be able to demonstrate a serious interest in and knowledge of the web and an understanding of the factors that make websites successful.
You will need to show writing skills and visual awareness. Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools is an advantage.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and a good communicator. Having a good understanding of social media would be a useful skill.
• The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and grow
• Someone with a strong passion for digital media
• Flexible and hard working – used to working to deadlines under pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• The ideal candidate must be willing to develop knowledge of SEO, HTML and other content management systems.
• The ideal candidate must be flexible and able to handle stress, as well as to have good networking skills to get the word out about a new business.
If you have what it takes to join a fast growing company, please email your CV and covering letter with the subject ‘Digital Media Executive’ to email@example.com