Career Opportunity at Design Genre
Posted on: 9 April, 2015
Deadline: 14 April, 2015
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Design Genre
Design Genre is a firm of architectural, planning, urban design and interior design consultants. The principals and staff have experience spanning three continents-Europe, North America and Africa. At Design Genre we are problem solvers. Our approach is that good design must solve the relevant problems and be aesthetically pleasing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyse and respond to site requests /situational problem
- Maintain all checking and savings accounts and reconcile daily and monthly. Submit the monthly reconciliation to the Managing Director
- Monitor the cash flow and inform the Managing Director of the status of each account
- Performs payroll administration for staff
- Coordinate the preparation of tax return and year-end review with company's consultant
- Track all Company assets and liabilities. Maintain files on loans, vehicles, and property.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accountancy or a related discipline
- Honest and trustworthy
- Extensive knowledge of accounting soft-wares , especially Quickbooks
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting is required.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting methods, specifically in the construction industry.
- Reporting Skills
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Proven ability of people management, organizational and planning capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Considerable skill in problem solving, conflict resolution and dealing with confidential information/situations
- Knowledge of banking regulations in order to maintain multiple checking and savings accounts procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com Kindly indicate position applying for as the subject of your email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Design GenreSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA) CONT.
- Latest Job Vacancies at Kaduna State Facilities Management Agency (KADFAMA