Jobs at Taraba State University
Posted on: 19 January, 2012
Deadline: 14 February, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Taraba State University invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the following posts:
SENIOR LEGAL OFFICER (CONTISS 9)
Candidates must possess a good honours degree in law (LL.B, BL) from a recognized University with a minimum of (3) years post qualification experience. Candidates must also demonstrate a flare of oral and written
Candidates must possess a good honours degree in law (LLB, BL) from a recognized University.
Candidates must also demonstrate a flare of oral and written English being a computer literate is an added advantage.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Successful candidates will be required to assume duty as soon as possible. Conditions of service are similar to those obtainable in Nigerian University system.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should forward 15 copies of their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae plus photocopies of their certificates and relevant document attached to each submission.
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner, with the position being applied for and must be accompanied by:
The names, postal addresses, and e-mail addresses (where available) of three (3) reference.
All submissions should reach the following addressed on or before 14th February, 2012
Taraba State University,
P.M. B. 1167
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School
- Latest Jobs at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Rector at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku