Vacancy at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 9 April, 2015
Deadline: 15 April, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and partners of the Company.
- Drive sales from all Corporate Accounts (across all verticals) and Mobile Network Operators (MNO) in Nigeria and other regions of Africa where the Company operates.
- Achieve set financial target from all accounts managed.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers across all verticals within corporate sectors including FMCG, Financial Services, OEM, Media & Entertainment, Government, Aviation, Transportation, Telecommunications etc.
- Build, maintain and leveraging available network of contacts to generate new leads.
- Convert new leads to clients by identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling, prospecting, developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted opportunities in line with goals set.
- Have a full understanding of the Company’s products and services and generate demand by presenting them to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Achieve set financial targets from all accounts managed (MNOs and Corporate clients).
- Review and monitor competitor products and services, identifying shortfalls, advantages in comparison to the Company’s offerings thus:
- Recommend enhancements that will give the Company a clear competitive advantage.
- Drive new business by promoting the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators to prospective clients in comparison to competitors.
- Actively manage the sales process: leads, prospecting, qualifying, needs analysis, proposal, objections, closing & follow up.
- Develop sales growth strategies; tactics and action plans required to achieve all the key objectives (financial, operational and customer satisfaction).
- Prepare proposals relevant to the client’s needs, goals, roadmap and where applicable in response to request for proposals and quotes.
- Partake in contractual and financial negotiations, where required.
- Project Phoenix Prepared by LCF Global Partners Limited 2015 2
- Client Relationship / Account Management:
- Establish and build relationships with clients on all levels; from officers to executives (CXOs/senior management/Board of Directors) to ensure the set financial targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Ensure all new/existing services are approved, launched and appropriately campaigned on MNOs network.
- Ensure timely responses and coordinate resolution to all complaints, queries, requests, and suggestions from clients and partners as the Company’s main interface. Business Development Planning
- Actively monitor market trends through clients and by attending industry functions (association events, seminars, conferences) thus recommending new products, services and marketing channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- 16. Coordinate and, or represent the Company in promotional events and marketing activities.
- Management and Reporting
- Provide timely and accurate periodic reports including; revenue reports, sales pipeline, activity reports etc weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually to executive management.
- Carryout business development training and mentoring to subordinates and other internal staff.
- Ensure internal collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, marketing or account management within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/managerial level.
- Completed NYSC
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Business Development) [optional]
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional]
- Sales Planning and Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership Management
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Closing Skills
- Public Speaking and presentation skills
- Project Phoenix Prepared by LCF Global Partners Limited 2015 3
- Research and Writing
- Use of CRM
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Resource Management
- Personal Characteristics
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management