Job at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Posted on: 9 April, 2015
Deadline: 10 April, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
Since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses, at more times and in more locations than any other computer and business training company. Businesses and individuals can choose from hundreds of course offerings, delivered by experts, and offered in hundreds of convenient locations around the world. For many small, medium and large organizations, New Horizons is the single source for all their IT training needs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Train students using the organization's special curriculum
- Facilitate practical classes in system hardware using comptia A+ curriculum
- Be responsible for managing the IT systems in the location
- Create classes, manage students and administer online exams on the CISCO portal.
- Conduct online registration, administer online and offline examination to students
- Supervises and manages schools under their supervision.
- Conduct routine upgrade and maintenance of systems in the school.
- Conduct routine training for instructors and staff.
- Handle networking of CISCO labs.
- Manage the network infrastructure within the school.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Horizons Computer Learning CentersSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Educational Sector - Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Igbajo Polytechnic Latest Job Recruitment
- Art and Design Tutors at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
- Director of Physical Planning at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Branch Manager at PFL Education
- Job Openings at Greensprings School
- Chief Security Officer at Kaduna State University
- Vice-Chancellor at Elizade University