Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
If you are based in Nigeria and have a flair for sales and a passion for the Cloud join our PaaS Sales team in Nigeria as a PaaS Sales Representatives:
The role has various and exciting responsibilities such as:
The ideal candidate would have:
· at least 5-6 year quota carrying sales experience in the Enterprise market
· strong sales skills (business justification, negotiation, closing)
· prospecting or a new business background
· the capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS)
· Articulate business benefits of a Oracle PaaS solution to the relevant audience.
· Deliver demonstration of the solution with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
· Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
· Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.