Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it.
We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Strictly follow the parameters laid down in Agency Development – Recruitment, Activation and Renewal Management.
Ensure one lead generation activity is conducted by each Supervisors/Unit Manager.
Hire 3 new Advisors/Agent per Supervisor per month.
Ensure 15 Active Advisors per Supervisors producing 3 NOP each per month.
Ensure N 750000/- new premium income per Supervisor/month
Maintain the budget manpower at all time by closely liaising with HR department.
Ensure 90% of subsequent /renewal business month on month.
Promote Reward and Recognition among the Sales team to generate additional
Performance Measurement of each team members
Sending daily/weekly/monthly reports.
Lay down processes on how the unit is going to function.
Other functions as assigned from time to time.
Accounts Payable Functions:
Accounts Receivable Functions:
Experience and Skill:
The Branch Business Development Officer will support the development and success of the marketing function of the branch in relation to organizational overall objectives; to take responsibility for specific marketing projects within the unit/department and assist with the implementation of the branch’s policy, strategies and initiatives.
The Branch Business Development Officer will report directly to the Branch Manager and will interface primarily with the following:
Internal: Finance Unit, Strategic Business Units
External: Customers & Brokers
• Servicing and managing existing customers.
• Follow up sales leads and prospects.
• To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base
• Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
• Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
• Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitor feedback
• Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives
• Continually drive existing and identify new markets for the organization
• Support with office administrative and marketing functions within the branch
• Serve as the bridge/intermediary between the company and its current market and potential markets.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share.
Learning and Growth
• Identity opportunities for improvement in the volume of sales and market share
• Continually improve marketing skills, knowledge and ability
• Identify opportunities for product development and process improvement
• Update regularly knowledge of Cornerstone Insurance Plc. business, products and services
• Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration.
• A minimum of 2 years working experience
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Manages customer expectations effectively
• Excellent communication skills
• Good planning & Organisational skills
• Good Negotiation & Persuasion skills
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Prior experience in running sales team with non- core staff. Very strong organizational skills
Generic Skills Energetic
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.