Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
Posted on: 8 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria's leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 5 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Making recommendations related to the hiring, training, and management of staff talent, ensuring that we have the right people in place, trained well and inspired daily to delight our customers.
- Communicate the company's vision and develop team members to their full potential, building a better future for our customer, outlets and team members
- Operate branch to drive profitable growth and exceptional efficiency to create outstanding financial results
- Establish and maintain effective guest and client relationships and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The minimum required qualification for this position is a relevant tertiary qualification, a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Effective, commercial experience in running a business/ business unit/s
- The ideal candidate must utilize effective associate management, team building and positive staff communications.
- Strong leadership, hands-on management style, cost controls, budgeting experience is a must.
- A proven track record of directing and motivating individual management teams to achieve and exceed goals is required.
go to method of application »
- Design and deliver a functional website that requires an extensive end-to-end knowledge of e-marketing and customer relation.
- Configure, install, tune, troubleshoot, apply patches and support web server, provide company or client services, and integrate third party applications
- Daily Update of organisation website.
- Daily Update of Social Networking Site for the Company (Facebook and Twitter).
- Maintain and enhance existing Website, modify cinema promotions, update marketing activities
- Perform complete testing of Website and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Administration of company website.
- Daily web analysis check, total traffic for the day
- Update daily/weekly schedule on difference media platform
- Send SMS messages to introduce new advertising services such as movies times, advertising, film guides ads, students promotions, concession promotions, events ads.
- I.T support and maintenance of computers, printers and internet services.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Educated Level - BA degree.
- People and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge on several content management (DRUPAL, WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, Adobe dreamweaver, HTML 5)
- Ability to work under very tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite - Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Positive attitude.
- Time management abilities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self confidence.
- Works well under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's using job title as the subject of the mail. You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Cooks at DM Holdings
- General Manager at a Leading Multi Media Firm
- Job Opportunity at Maxima Productions Company
- Digital Marketing Manager at Human Edge Limited
- General Manager Vacancy at Robert Walters
- Job Vacancies at Poshbase
- Career Opportunity at The BBC
- 2017 Graduate Management Trainee Program at Terragon Group