Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, World Health Organisation, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in our organisation. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Deputy Manager, STI/ HCT (SHiPS for MARPS) (based in Abuja HQ)
Job Reference Code: DepMgrMARPSAbu-int
Job Profile: This is a Deputy Manager position reporting to the Senior Manager, Prevention Advisor for FSW/Clients and MARPs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall coordination of the project’s HCT and STI management components including mobile HCT, in-house STI service provision, and referral linkages with State level health care facilities working with State Team Leaders.
S/He will be responsible for quantification, distribution and reporting of STI syndromic drugs, HCT consumables and Rapid Test Kits.
• First degree in Social/Medical/Biological/Behavioural Sciences from a recognised institution.
• Masters degree in Public Health or any relevant field will be an added advantage.
• Must possess minimum of six (6) years post NYSC experience in managing HIV programmes, much of which should be in Behaviour Change Communication and management of health related programmes.
• Must possess experience in quantification and drug distribution scheme.
• Must understand the culture and traditions of people in the territory.
• Must have a high sense of responsibility, integrity and drive for continuous learning and knowledge sharing.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and function effectively as a team member and as the supervisor of a large team.
Interested applicants should visit our website - www.sfhnigeria.org/careers and click on the button “Login to Apply for Jobs (for SFH Staff)” to apply for this position.
Carefully follow the instructions provided on the website to upload your CV.
During the application, ensure that you “Release” your application otherwise your application will not be complete.
These vacancies will be available for one (1) week from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.