If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multi-disciplinary global company with core competence in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials to recruit an HR Associate for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is one of the world's leading, innovative companies in the healthcare and medical products industry.
Assist in the monitoring of HR compliance issues and undertake general HR administrative functions.
Contribute to the development, Implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and contemporary HR management practices which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR services to support organisational needs.
Proactively support projects and services such as identifying past trends in HR services in order to recommend improvement.
Handle efficient HR services delivery of their specific process according to policies and standards, taking ownership of the solutions.
In consultation with the Head HR, provide advisory service to specified divisions on HR management, workplace relations to line managers and staffs.
Undertake HR project work as directed by the Head HR.
Undertake full range of staff recruitment and selection processes within agreed timeframes, including advice and support to line managers.
- Assist in drafting and placing advertisements, drafting interview questions, coordinating interviews, preparation of selection reports, conducting reference checks and preparing employment offers.
- Develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate staff induction and exit interview processes and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide information and advice on Human Resource Management issues to staff and ensure effective communication with all staff to maintain ethical and transparent working relationships.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, health and safety as well as leave/absence management.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Refer issues to Head HR when unable to solve personally.
- A good University degree in Personnel Management or a Social Science discipline.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Relevant post graduate qualification such as CIPM, CIPD is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HR processes, policy formulation is required.
- Eager to learn and flexible in adapting quickly to a changing process environment.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of reliability and motivation.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good Customer Service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.