Exciting Job at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 7 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- The role is responsible for developing, leading and implementing an integrated talent management strategy to support the business strategy.
- Drive the 'talent nurturing' agenda of Etisalat and ensure successful implementation of targeted initiatives.
- Develop and manage the organization development processes and initiatives of Etisalat.
- Lead the delivery of Talent Management initiatives including Career and Succession Planning and Management, Hipo Program, Talent Exchange Program etc
- Develop strategies and processes to build a strong and sustainable talent pipeline required to fill current and future roles in the business.
- Collaborate with other HR units to ensure the delivery of strategies designed to enhance the attractiveness of the Company as an Employer of Choice.
- Design and implement organization development strategies such as culture change, team building etc. to drive organization effectiveness.
- Own metrics and analytics for the talent and organization development function to make program recommendations that support Etisalat growth and objectives. Regularly share key metrics such as turnover, retention, internal mobility, diversity etc. to build a proactive talent plan.
- Drive understanding and implementation of the job family placement for individual contributors as a means of developing talent within the business.
- Define and segment talent in terms of critical skills, scarce skills and high potential talent and design programmes for development and retention of these resources.
- Collaborate effectively with relevant HR units, particularly Learning & Development to ensure that talent development initiatives are integrated with other HR processes & plans.
- Liaise with business units and relevant stakeholders to define the current and future manpower and talent needs of the organization.
- Liaise with functional heads to identify and place employees on specialist tracks.
- Lead the design and successful implementation of job rotation, lateral moves, secondement and recognition programs within the organization.
- Keep abreast with industry best practice with regards to talent management, organization development and employee retention.
- Supervise and manage the performance of subordinates and ensure that they are developed to take on senior roles within the organization.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Director, Leadership & Organization Development.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Possession of an advanced degree, preferably an MBA, will be an advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 9 to 12 years relevant work experience with at least 3 years experience in a managerial role in a human resource function.
- Professional Membership of a recognized Human Resources Body is an added advantage.
- Must have a deep understanding of Succession Planning and Management processes and procedures.
- Ability to manage significant and complex change within the business.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and use data to diagnose issues related to Talent Management.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders to ensure that Talent programs and initiatives are supported and delivered smoothly.
- Sound knowledge and exposure in Organization Development strategy formulation and execution.
- Analytical, able to exercise sound judgement and pay attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited