Job in a Leading Supplier of ID Card Printers and Accessories via Bradfield
Posted on: 7 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a leading supplier of ID card printers and Accessories, due to a recent expansion, the firm is looking to hire an Access Control Specialist.
The Access Control Specialist will be responsible for installation of Access Control Devices/Time and Attendance Systems. System management systems, Software application knowledge. Drawing up solutions for prospective clients in the above stated field.
- Performs service/installation of access control, devices and other various security related systems
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots systems and perform repairs as necessary
- Responsibilities will include access control reporting, implementing, maintenance and administration of companywide
- identity solutions and access control processes.
- Ability to move processes into solutions and strong knowledge of applications, data, infrastructure and Role Based Access Controls preferred.
- Communicate to customers and partners aspects of both the service and deployment at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Be proactive in providing outstanding design and deployment services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills; ability to conduct training sessions with users regarding system access processes etc
- Creates customer security solutions in accordance with existing access control policies and key coding protocols, ensuring the continued integrity.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to manage time and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Ability to take direction and follow through to find a resolution
- Ability to work independently and within a team on daily tasks and projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- OND/HND or B.Sc in Computer Engineering or similar professional background
- Minimum of 2 years working in ID & Access Management field.
- Access control knowledge
- Time and attendance/biometric practical training
- CorelDraw knowledge
- Access control/ time & attendance monitoring
- Must have an understanding of smart card system and solution
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and demonstrate organizational skills are a must
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner
- Should have a technical/systems background
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)