Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
With more than 100,000 team members across the globe, Dell serves customers ranging from the world's largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. Dell's team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
Field sales role responsible for selling the breadth of the product and services portfolio to a geographic or vertical set of named accounts.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills.
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives.
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements.
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting.
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account.
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize Dell’s opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Point of contact for escalated issues.
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4+ years relevant experience.
- In depth industry knowledge. Overall product line knowledge. Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions. Develops product solutions for customers. Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.