Warehouse Technician (Loft Control) at FMC Technologies
Posted on: 7 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at FMC Technologies
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Responsible for timely, accurate physical and systematic receipt, material issuance, Quality certification, tagging and location of all inventories and non inventory (consumables) materials.
- Responsible for timely delivery of all off-shore call out materials.
- Ensure timely documentation of all proof of deliveries
- Performs work in line with FMC Safety and Quality policies and Procedures.
- Compiling and maintaining a Rigging Loft register.
- Maintain inventory of all rigging/lifting slings and accessories; ensure items are stored correctly and in good condition.
- Verify that all FMC rigging/lifting gears within and outside his custody satisfies regulatory requirements: Condition/fit for purpose, SWL, WLL, Color code, valid certificate etc
- Track recertification dates with Quality department and maintain records in CMM system.
- Interface with both internal and external inspection vendors to reconcile all certified slings and ensure records are handy.
- Implements any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis for activities relating to rigging and slinging in line with HSE procedures.
- Acting as slings/lifting accessories interface for all internal and external enquiries/audit.
- Develops and implements weekly snapshot reports.
- Ensures sling storage bin optimization, ensures yard is orderly and clean at all times in line with FMC 5S housekeeping standards.
- Liaise with production team engineers and service technician for timely preservation of all slings and lifting accessories in inventory. Monitors preservation due dates.
Skills And Requirements
- HND Engineering. Minimum 2 years experience in warehouse material receipt system. Knowledge of Lifting and slinging material inspection and certification is added advantage.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers in team based environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy identify deviation from standards.
- Must demonstrate good organization and planning skills.
- Shows evidence of independence and a self-starter to accomplish daily task and goals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in high volume environment to meet deadlines whilst managing priorities.
- PC skills including proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing application required.
- Must have an understanding of piping and construction materials and knowledge of procurement processe. Technical or engineering experience preferred.
- Should be able to interpret job requirements and co-ordinate equipment required.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FMC TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited