Responsible for manpower planning, forecasting coordinating, supervising, managing and delivering all construction activities and overall Mechanical Completion of the project in consonance with all contract specifications, requirements and project quality, HSE/budgetary objectives.
Achieve schedule milestones with zero accidents as quality specifications and within budget
- To be conversant with the Project HS&E Plan. Proactively participate in achieving the highest possible International standard of HSE implementation and add HSE response matri
- Ensure Construction activities are achieved within schedule and compliant with HSE & Quality requirements
- Ensure that “Safety is Equal in Importance” to other aspects of project :
- Schedule / Cost / Reputation / Quality until conflict and then Safety is of Most Importance
- Ensure that plant and workforce are available to meet the requirements of the Contract Master Schedule (CMS).
- Ensure additional work is identified and recorded prior to commencement
- Ensure labour forecasting is carried out with Construction Discipline Engineers with consideration to overall cost forecast.
- Ensures Discipline Construction meetings are carried out and are recorded.
- Ensure all heavy lifting is carried out to procedure.
- Ensure Subcontractors deliver materials / labour / services / fabrications in a controlled manner in line with the CMS.
- Ensure Mechanical Completion is achieved to allow Commissioning manager to achieve overall CMS
- Identify suitable ND personnel for further development and identify training requirements.
- Develop a succession plan and provide quarterly feedback and updates to the ND Personnel and Senior Management.
- Ensure Contract Awareness & Target Price Awareness.
- QA/QC, HSE, PMT and all Engineering disciplines
- 3rd party companies