If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Hospital was originally designed to cater for the needs of women and children in Nigeria and the West African sub-region with a view to reduce morbidity and mortality rates, and to carry out extensive research into the peculiar causes of women and children- related diseases in Africa.
- Successful candidate must share the corporate vision of the Hospital
- Candidate will be responsible for heading the Finance and Accounts Directorate of the Hospital
- In charge of all Financial / Accounting activities of the Hospital.
- Assist in Formulation, Review and Execution of Finance and Accounts matters.
- Ensure compliance with extant financial rules and regulations.
- Report to the Chief Medical Director / CEO.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the CMD/CEO.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good Degree or its equivalent in Accounting.
- Membership of relevant Professional Bodies in Finance and Account (i.e. ICAN, ANAN, etc)
- Candidates must have at least 15 years cognate working experience at Managerial level, at least five (5) of which must be as a Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts), preferably in a Tertiary Health institution.
- Candidates must exhibit strong Financial and Accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of accounting software is essential
- Candidates must exhibit evidence of strong administrative leadership.
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) typed copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Full Names
- Date and place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Age
- Current Address (Postal, e-mail, Telephone)
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic / Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Previous Employments and Posts held with Dates
- Present Grade Level/Salary
- A statement of your Vision for the Hospital
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees who are to forward Confidential Reports on the applicant directly to the Office of the Chief Medical Director/CEO. Such Referees should be able to attest to the candidates claims of academic and managerial capabilities as well as character.
- Present Employment and Post
Invited Candidates MUST be able to support every claim with documentary evidence (where applicable) and also bring along originals of their credentials to the interview.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates shall submit in sealed envelopes marked "Director of Finance and Account", on the left hand corner of the envelope to reach:
The Office of the Chief Medical Director/CEO,
National Hospital, Abuja,
Garki - Abuja,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for Interview.