FINANCE MANAGER required by a leading international infrastructure Services Company within the telecommunications industry.
Head quartered in Lagos Nigeria, the Financial Controller will work closely with the CEO, the board and play a critical role in the developing and implementing the financial strategy for the group and related subsidiaries.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Assume strategic leadership of the entire finance/accounts functions and its portfolio companies
- Be a resource for financial modeling for all big opportunities and prospective projects and be able to arrange funding locally and internationally
- Must have experience in raising international project finance for Infrastructure and PPP projects
- Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies
- Responsible for ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained. Must be conversant with the international financial reporting standards
- Plan, implement and manage group CAPEX and OPEX budget and cash flow forecast across the operating companies