Position: Event Manager
Gender: Male or Female
Years of Experience:1-3 years
Salary Expectation: 50-70 Naira
Who we want:
This position is primarily responsible for managing the strategy and planning of special events, coordinating all amenities and accommodations at the event, managing event budgets and negotiating all event contracts.
The Manager will research and cultivate partnerships and event sponsorships that increase advertising revenue. This individual will be responsible for direct sales and working with team members to meet event revenue goals, develop creative pitches, sponsorship packages and comparable benefits for existing and potential advertising partners. In addition, this person will manage internal review/approvals/tracking and communication of Event Programs & Sponsorships to various committees and internal stakeholders.
The Manager will also develop, manage and implement program logistics, including relationships with internal and external partners and outside vendors. This role will implement event venue sales and marketing plans—engaging local business and corporations, developing sales and promotional materials, and working with internal sales and operating units to sell and implement event, print and multi-platform digital programs and creative efforts associated with the goals of each partnership.
What we need:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field and 1-3years direct sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Cognate experience in hospitality
• Team spirited individual who is also willing to learn
• Sizeable experience in customer/humanities service
• Experience with cultivation and direct sales of events, strategic business relationships, sponsorships and charitable sales promotions with major corporate partners and local/regional business.
• Experience with performing due diligence on new cause marketing events, sponsorships and partnerships along with cost/benefit analysis.
• Experience selling, cultivating and managing client relationships.
• Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention
• Experience developing and implementing events/ sales/ marketing/promotion plans.
• Experience in project and basic account management including budgetary responsibilities and demonstrated success with meeting direct sales goals, revenue and development targets.
Interested Candidates should bring their CV to 1, Fawole Lane, Near FIDSON Savoil bus stop, Obanikoro Lagos Or send your CV to email@example.com
Dress Code: Business Formal
On or before Thursday 9th April 2015.
Interview to be communicated