Latest Recruitment at Soups, Sauces, Cubes And Snacks West Africa
Posted on: 6 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
- Drive efficient project management & vitality.
- Active communication with Technical, Supply Chain and other support functions.
- Participate and contribute to the local management team.
- Develop sales strategies in order to satisfy business objectives, as well as to maximize sales opportunities.
- Document sales calls, enter and interpret briefs and communicates client requirements to respective technical functions to ensure open communications so that customer requirements are understood and met.
- Provide clients with general and specific information regarding the use of flavors and ingredients in development of soups, sauces, cubes and snacks.
- Conduct customers presentations and submit flavor concepts and interact with customers' Development and Marketing teams.
- Identify requirements in Consumer Insights and communicate them the to the Sales Director Seafood Global.
- Keep abreast of competitive activities, prices, and develop and exploit new business opportunities within existing clients as well as new clients
- Ensure that administrative functions such as itineraries, expense and call reports, etc., are accurately maintained.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Food Science or Food Technology.
- Industrial experience from food industry or experience as chef.
- Sales experience.
- Fluent speaker of English and French (an advantage).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in team.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Valid drivers license.
Method of Application
To apply, send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted. We would also keep all resumes in our database and contact candidates for other roles they are found suitable for
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Commercial Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited