Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up these strategic roles in her organization. Kendor Consulting offers various consulting services including training, recruitment, HR intervention programmes etc.
Job Reference Number: KAAA2
Job Title: Account & Admin. Officer
Description: The job involves developing and implementing accounting & administrative strategies to achieve business results.
• Develop and implement accounting procedures to meet set objectives.
• Manage processes to record & reconcile expenses against income and provide regular management reporting.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budget. Prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Process accounts payables, obtain payment authorities & prepare for payment. Process online payments and record payments.
• Prepare & send invoices to client as required, follow up with invoices, maintain expected payment dates in cash flow spreadsheet, receive & record payments.
• Prepare & execute payroll. Produce & issue payslips. Maintain all payroll records.
• Support all other payroll statutory requirements.
• Be accountable for and manage administrative support staff delivering the following functions:-the reception & front office functions, cleaners, security and drivers.
• Ensure timely and efficient delivery of all assigned tasks
• Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, a professional certification will be an advantage
• 4 – 5 years accounting experience
• Sound knowledge & application of MS Office
Job Reference Number: SC1
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Reports to: Managing Partner
Job Objective: To deliver professional consulting services by applying specialist skills with the aim of creating value and increasing business development opportunities for the organisation and its clients.
• Create new business opportunities to drive sales and increase revenue
• Co-ordinate and facilitate trainings, workshops, seminars, events
• Handle consultancy projects and programmes
• Offer expertise in the form of knowledge, specialty skills, experience and creativity in diverse HR & Consultancy areas.
• Provide guidance on every aspect of corporate operations
• Manage a team of consultants and analysts on special projects; responsible for planning, implementation and reporting.
• Responsible to design, develop and implement tailored consulting services and plans that contribute to the overall success of the client experience
• Facilitate learning interventions and programmes
• Support the implementation of HR projects
• Increase quality and quantity of client database
• Client relations management; maintaining relationships and generating referrals and development of new business areas
• Developing and implementing business development and marketing strategies
• Minimum of 10 years experience with at least 7 years in a similar role
• Minimum of a first degree.
• Professional Membership of CIPM, CIPD or SHRM is desirable
• Must have a high level of self-confidence and possess the ability management effective teams.
• Must have corporate, professional or sales services experience in addition to extensive knowledge of HR best practices.
Please send qualified CVs to email@example.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 8/04/2015