Executive Assistant To The CEO At Sunnet Systems
Posted on: 4 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sunnet Systems
Sunnet Systems is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers' expectation and satisfaction.
Everyone in our organization is a professional. We recognize the effect of globalization on the business environment. Businesses today depend on ICT infrastructure to remain competitive, profitable and efficient in their quality of service delivery.
At Sunnet, we willingly take ownership of our clients ICT challenges/initiatives so they can focus on their core businesses. And we do it with a great pleasure.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive meetings and external relations efforts.
- The Executive Assistant must be creative and results-driven.
- The ideal individual must possess strong written and verbal communications, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities of Executive Support
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO with clients and business partners.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists board members with travel logistics.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings, attending all meetings and take minutes.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proffers solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or law required
- Strong work tenure: 2 to 4 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Method of Application
Interested applications should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunnet SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Technical System Support Personnel at Medifix
- Vault Officer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- NOC Engineer at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Graduate Information Techmology Jobs at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Mobile Application Developers at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunities at a Multinational I.T Organization - Workforce Group
- Account Officer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited