Job Opportunity at Cobranet Limited
Posted on: 4 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cobranet Limited
Cobranet Limited was incorporated in 2003 and began its operations to provide the Nigerian Market with a reliable Internet Service and meet the requirements of the market, positioning itself as a leader in providing Internet Solutions and as a provider of choice.
The company was founded and is managed by a group of professionals whose collective business backgrounds include managing diversified business such as Banking/Industry/and Internet Services in Nigeria as well as other countries internationally. This rich experience in varied business gives Cobranet an edge as a professional solution provider. Cobranet ensures that it does not compromise on quality or performance and uses State of Art Technology and equipment to provide a reliable link to its subscribers. Importing bandwidth directly from Intelsat via satellite give Cobranet the biggest advantage since it is not dependent on any other bandwidth provider and ensures extremely high uptimes.
Cobranet is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Report to the Head of Department
- Responsible for all equipment assigned to team
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to colleagues
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by Manager
- Keep up to date with departmental and company notifications via Emails, Notice board and other media
- High ability and readiness for any kind of urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs
Education and Qualifications
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- CCNA required.
- CCNP highly preferable.
- CCNSP required.
- Provide technical support for Corporate clients
- Design, implement and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for Corporate clients
- Keep up-to-date with the technologies required by companies
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to function properly in a team (both as a leader and member)
- Good communications skills - both verbal and written
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco networks (routers and switches)
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF, VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks
- Very Good Knowledge in Cyberoam and Other UTMs
- Good Knowledge in Server OSes: Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience in data protection such as End Point Protection, DLP and Encryption
- Experience in Backup and Archiving solutions
- Very Good knowledge in IP Subnets
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls configuration and maintenance is a plus
- Basic knowledge in Virtualization
- Ability to design topologies and provide consultancy for Corporate customers
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot networks, systems and IT Security
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cobranet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Technical HR Recruiter at Veripark Software Solutions
- Job Openings at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Latest Jobs at Amadeus Group
- Web Designer at Softcom Limited
- IBM Enterprise Service Bus Officer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Human Resource Manager at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited