Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- To be in charge of the book keeping (Cash books) in Abuja and overseeing bases’ book keeping
- Ensure the classification and filling of the accounting documents
- Follow up payments to all suppliers in Abuja
- BSc. Accounting, Bachelor level degree in management, finance, or related field; MBA or similar higher degree a plus
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Administration, HR, Finance, Logistics
- Exceptional organization and planning skills, ability to manage and follow work plans
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, be a team player
- Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs.
- Previous ACF experience, previous INGO experience
- Experience with donor-funded programs
- Experience supervising others
- Champion of ACF Charter values of : Professionalism, Transparency, Neutrality, Access to Victims and Non-Discrimination
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Thursday, 9th April, 2015 will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.