StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
To serve as a liaison to the medical/ scientific community and responsible for establishing, developing and partnering with Health Care Providers/ Professionals (HCPs), e.g. external Medical Ex-perts, study investigators, treatment guideline experts, etc. to ensure the appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding the organizations’ compounds in a timely, ethical and stakeholder-focused manner. To implement clinical and educational strategies in collaboration with other colleagues for designated stakeholders. To pair key stakeholders’ scientific educational and research needs with available company resources and provide the latest emerging data in response to specific HCP inquiries, as appropriate.
Medical Expert Engagement
- In collaboration with the cross-functional team, ensure appropriate identification, mapping and engagement of Medical Experts and study investigators in alignment to Integrated product strategy (IPS).
- Provide and discuss medical, scientific and health care and outcome research evidence on new treatment options, organization’s compounds, products, therapeutic and research areas with key HCPs (e.g. external Medical Experts, researchers, key patient care providers) and relevant stakeholders involved in patient treatment decisions.
- Upon unsolicited requests for information from HCPs, present data on company’s products, this may include internally Globally approved information on compounds in development with no approved indications.
- Involve HCPs when a need is identified to provide support / advice / participate in specific medical and scientific activities e.g. advisory boards, education of HCPs, publications, etc.
Scientific Research Support
- Provide scientific education and share information about the organization’s clinical research program to identify potential study sites and support study accrual for key trials as appropriate.
- Provide feasibility and research site recommendation for company’s sponsored clinical trials.
- Upon investigator request, liaise between potential researcher and the Company on IIT sub-mission process or requests for research grade substance (Material Transfer Agreements) to support independent clinical / preclinical research.
- Support scientific exchange to advance understanding of new scientific principles, novel re-search trends, and current scientific debate.
- Provide scientific and educational information to HCPs on specific patient critical issues.
- Collect, analyze and report insights from HCPs to inform and shape medical strategy.
- Serves as local medical resource for disease area and compound/product training to field colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs).
- Contribute to shape the IPS plan proactively providing external stakeholders’ insights and contribute to the design and execution and the Medical Affairs strategy and plan.
Integrity and Compliance
- ü Ensure relevant processes and compliance procedures e.g. IIT processes, Medical Affairs Field Interactions Global NP4 Implementing Procedure, MA & HEOR Activities (P-NP) are al-ways followed.
- ü Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/ her do the same.
- ü Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely design and execution of Medical Expert identification and engagement plans.
- Level of medical expert engagement / contributions for programs and products.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Level and quality of contributions to Medical Affairs plan.
- Delivery of all assigned activities on time and on budget.
- Ideal Background (State the preferred education and experience level)
- Education (minimum/desirable): Pharmacist, MSc, degree in other life sciences. Doctoral degree preferred (PharmD, PhD, MD).
Languages: Fluent in English & Local Language (oral and written).
Experience/Professional requirements & Capabilites:
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts and decision makers.
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in medical education and communications in at least one therapeutic area.
- Ability to understand and effectively convey emergent scientific and HEOR data.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, persuasion and presentation).
- Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively on multifunctional teams in a constantly changing field-based environment.
- Familiar with the use of social media and evolving digital platforms e.g. for stakeholder mapping, management, development and insights gathering.
- Strong personal integrity and focus on stakeholders.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘MSL’ as subject of application. Application closes 22nd April, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.