Consolidated Breweries Plc, a subsidiary of Heineken International, produces and markets "33" Export Lager, Hi-Malt, Maltex and Turbo King Stout brands. We have two breweries and a factory located in the South-East and South-West geographical zones of the country respectively. With over 25 years brewing experience in Nigeria, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continued to contribute to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for a focused and detennined individual with some experience for the position of Compensation and Benefits Manager.
Compensation and Benefit Manager
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for analysing, developing, assessing, proposing and implementing changes to the Company's Pay and Benefits policies as necessary. He will be responsible for ensuring that Pay and Benefits policies are in compliance with Collective Labour Agreements and labour legislations as appropriate and are up-to-date with market standards. He will also be involved in preparing Human Resource financial budgets, manpower planning and periodic Compensation and Benefits surveys.
The ideal candidate should have (or meet) the following:
* Minimum of B.Sc degree and a second class honours (lower division), preferably in any of the Social Sciences or Business disciplines
* Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Compensation and Benefits management/administration, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Evidence of having participated in the NYSC scheme
* Professional membership (Associate or above) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
* Not more than 40 years of age as at 1st January, 2010
* Ability to work with computer systems and softwares - MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and the Internet
* Good numerical skills
* Resilience and ability to work under pressure
* Willingness to work in any of the locations in Nigeria where we have operations
Remuneration attached to this position is in line with the existing rates in the industry
Mode of Application
If you are confident that your experience, skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within two (2) weeks of this publication with copies of your detailed curriculum vitae and relevant credentials quoting the position applied for on the left-hand side of the envelope and sent to:
THE HEAD, HUMAN RESOURCES
CONSOLIDATED BREWERIES PLC.
P.O BOX 159,