- Are you searching for new opportunities with an international company?
- Are you enthusiastic about an interesting and diversified engineer position?
- Are you experienced with telecommunications technologies?
Then prove yourself to us as
Telecommunications Expert - Technical Sales
for West Africa (f/m)
fulltime (40 hours/week) │ location: West Africa preferred
- Actively assisting the technical sales activities
- Performing trials, demos and workshops for Keynote SIGOS products
- Providing technical consultancy to existing and possible new customers, sales partners and the Key Account Manager
- Answering of RFQ, RFIs and other technical requirement documents
- Preparing and delivering technical trainings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Information Technology
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Knowhow of telecommunication protocols and network architecture in 2G, 3G, 4G and IP
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience to work in Linux and Windows environment and with Microsoft Office tools
- Team player and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French; Communication skills in other local languages are most welcome
- High willingness to travel up to 50 % of the working time
You can expect…… a diversified range of tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company
… interesting opportunities for further professional development
… an open and social organizational culture in an international atmosphere