Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted ,company in West Africa and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 companies. The company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 14 other African countries.
Our successful candidates will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain DCP customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause ofthe problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily update of information on the website
- Be responsible for attending the live chat on the website
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of (2) years relevant work experience, with at least two (2) years as a call center agent role and must master English and understand Yoruba, Hausa & Igbo. .
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
- Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multi-tasking, and computer literacy.
- Market dynamics and business culture
go to method of application »
As a Civil Engineer with Dangote Cement PIc, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a diverse technical team of incredibly talented people.
- Apply your knowledge, ideas, experience, and skills to solve complex engineering challenges.
- Gain expertise in the application of state-of-the-art industry leading engineering tools and techniques.
- Contribute to a world class organization by utilizing your personal drive, initiative, creativity. and commitmentto excellence.
- Experience assignments both within and outside of your academic background to expose you to all aspects of safety. environmental-protection, process and mechanical design, construction, operations, maintenance, surveillance for offshore & onshore structures, hydrocarbon processing facilities, drilling, subsurface and reservoir engineering.
- Provide technical support and assistance on product use to DCP dients.
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Verification of setting of works on the use of DCP product.
- Coordinate all activities of the artisans at the designated states under your jurisdictions.
- Continuous training of sales officers.
- Coordination of regional demonstrations in various designated locations and extension of demonstrations on regional basis to other artisans.
- Taking control and supervision of works in your area of jurisdiction.
- Documentation to ensure quality of DCP product. training or/and demos.
- Inspect block makers resources with respect to quantity and quality.
- Review block makers program and progress of work ona day-to-day basis.
- Any other responsibility which may be authorized by the Department Head.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, plus M.Sc. Civil Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with COREN.
- Three (3) - five (5) years relevant experience and must understand 3 major languages i.e. Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office support tools and AutoCAD.
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements listed for any of these positions and are interested in making a career with our company, kindly send in your application using the following MS EXCEL format below, indicating position applied for as the subject to email@example.com within two weeks of this publication. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
SURNAME | OTHER NAMES | GENDER | DATE OF BIRTH | STATE OF ORIGIN | GSM NO. | EMAIL | INSTITUTUION ATTENDED | DISCIPLINE | QUALIFICATION | PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION | YEARS OF EXPERIENCE | CURRENT EMPLOYER | POSITION APPLIED FOR
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale