Our client is, a leading consulting company with a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business growth, the company is seeking to hire a business advisory specialist into the role of:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading your team to advise and assist our clients in optimizing their finance function and its underlying processes and systems.
You will be involved in performance improvement projects to provide tailor-made creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems in areas such as:
- The strategic positioning of finance within the organization
- Process improvement within finance
- Corporate performance management
- Cost and profitability rnanaqernent
- Shared services and outsourcing
- Financial systems selection and deployment
On top of project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
You need to be a professionally qualified accountant with at least 12 years' cognate experience in any of the following areas:
- Consulting within the finance function
- Financial or business controlling (in a manufacturing or services environment)
- Financial Audit
- Business Advisory Services
You also need to be able to demonstrate solid and relevant project experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Finance function reorganization and process improvement
- Development of Bankable Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Planning, budgeting and management reporting
- Cost management
- Financial systems selection and implementation. Experience with the financial modules .of SAP or with CPM applications is a plus.
In order to be successful in this function, you require the following additional knowledge and skills:
- Good overall understanding of the finance function roles and activities
- Excellent project management skills
- Commercial acumen and business development skills
- Expetience leading the provision of expert advisory and consultancy services to clients on a wide range of complex business
- Ability to establish and achieve agreed revenue generation and profit maximization targets.
- Successful track record of business development and relationship management, including the development of enduring institutional
relationships and networks. Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA is required.
The Key Performance Indicator of the position is the establishment and profitable management of the Financial Advisory function of the firm in a performance driven environment.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive Resume to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail.