Act as a critical liaison between YahClick Service Partners and Yahsat HQ to ensure all aspects of the YahClick Satellite Internet Service are delivered in an efficient and timely manner to the maximum possible user base.
- Identifying and profiling potential Yahsat service partners in assigned countries who can effectively offer the YahClick service
- Achieve comprehensive market understanding of assigned countries in order to develop and drive business development strategies and programs across appropriate target segments
- Monitor and manage the overall performance of Service Partners in assigned countries by acting as a liaison with Yahsat HQ and ensuring all components of the YahClick service are delivered appropriately and actions are taken by the relevant Yahsat team
- Work with Service Partners to appoint and manage their distribution channels to maximize revenues and subscriber acquisition
- Identify and carry out business development activities in coordination with Service Partners in assigned countries to deliver increased SP revenue and increased subscriber acquisition. Work with Service partners to forecast and achieve subscribers and revenue targets that deliver on market potential
- Work with Service Partners to deliver and maintain customer satisfaction with the YahClick service
- Identify, monitor and report any special market requirements or specific customer needs to ensure successful introduction of new Yahsat products and services
- Prepare and deliver presentations about YahClick in seminars, telecom events and for all potential National and International Service Partners and their strategic accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- English - Berlitz Level 8, IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550 or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in a subject relevant to Commercial
- 8 years’ experience in a commercial environment, preferably in the Satellite/Telecommunications industry.