Vacancy at Vhelberg Imperial Hotel
Posted on: 1 April, 2015
Deadline: 3 April, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Vhelberg Imperial Hotel
Vhelberg Imperial Hotel - A hotel for business people in the center of the business district in Trans Amadi Industrial layout, Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ability to maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Ability to manage subordinates effectively.
- Knowledge of principles of sanitation, health hazards, and the necessary precautionary measures.
- At the start of each shift Check that Daily Prep List is complete and sufficient prep product is available for dinner service.
- Portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line station to assure a smooth dinner service.
- Prepare item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods portioning.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality and presentation of products served.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering or in the food service industry.
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vhelberg Imperial HotelSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at the Place Nigeria
- Executive Chef at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
- Head, Finance and Accounts at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Marketers at Abuja Roxx
- Training Coordinator (QSR) at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Officer-Loss Prevention at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Job Openings at The Place Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Filmhouse Limited