The TAC Group, is a composite one stop professional & consulting firm providing Professional Services, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
TAC–Merger Consulting is the business consulting & advisory unit providing high quality solution driven Business & Management Consulting/Advisory Services & Strategies to clients in various sectors of the economy. This includes: Human Capital Development & Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, and Business Consulting & Advisory.
The individual for this position should have the ability to:
- Identify trending training and development needs of organizations through regular consultation with
- business managers and human resources departments;
- Design and expand training process and development program based on the needs of these
- Consider the costs of planned program and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on
- investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important;
- Produce training calendars and topics
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs
- Monitor and reviewing the progress of trained participants through questionnaires
- Ensure that proper logistics are in place for all training programs
- Carry out adequate publicity with respect to all trainings
- Develop strategic means to promote organization brand.
Required Skill Set, Qualification & Experience
- Must have functioned in the role of human resource personnel / training consultants for not less than 3 years.
- Must be an associate member of Chartered Institute of personnel management.
- Must have a proven history of outstanding performance in the human resources/consulting in previous/ current employment.
- Relevant measures here will include previous training consulting experience in organizations of similar size (turnover) and complexity.
- He should be between the ages of 35 to 45 years with requisite professional qualifications.
- Basis of employment: Part time / (contract)
Method of Application
Candidates should email their detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 15th April, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.